вторник, 10 апреля 2018 г.

Altered notebooks for little gifts

Hello there ScrapMir friends.
Here it is Giorgia and today I am here to show you an idea to create cute and quick gift for your friends: I made some altered notebooks, all different to match my friends styles! For the first two, I adhered Sweet Girls papers on the covers and I used a fox die to create a cute decor. Some flowers from Sweet Girls die-cut package and embellishments made with Big Shot complete everything (how cute is the sweet glitter bow?)







I made another one for a nature's lover using the beautiful Cozy Forest collection. Just changing the papers you can see the notebook is completely different! You have endless of possibilities, just let your imagination flow...




For the last one I used a Baby Doll paper and a lovely girl from Sweet Girls die-cut package.




These little altered notebooks are a perfect way to use 8x8 papers (that ScrapMir makes for each collection). You just need to add a banner with a stamped word (to do, projects, ideas, dreams...) and your personalized gift is ready to be packaged and give away... or you can keep one (or more!) for you (I must confess, the polka dot fox in the first picture is now in my craft room, and she won't leave it!)

I really hope you enjoyed my project, if you have any questions I am here for you, just leave me a comment.

These are the products I used:

Sweet Girls die-cut package
Sweet girls 30x30 paper pack
Cozy Forest 30x30 paper pack
Cozy Forest die-cut package
Baby Doll 8x8 paper pack

Until next time,
ciao


1 комментарий: